National Crime Check is a quick, simple and secure way to get a national police check report.
ACWA has teamed up with National Crime Check to make getting a police check quicker and easier.
Assuming all the correct paperwork and ID has been provided, most police checks are verified and dispatched within 24-48 hrs. See how quick and easy doing a police check really is by watching the online tutorial featured on our YouTube channel.
- Fill in the basic details.
- Get your identity verified (by email and/or SMS).
- Pay for the police check. (ACWA discounted Police Checks cost $25.00 GST Inc)
- Provide additional information (you will need to provide place of birth, residential address details, driver’s license and/or passport number if you have them).
- Print the pre-populated informed consent form to sign and date. Make sure you have access to a printer.
- Obtain and attach 100 points of ID that have been certified as true copies.
Post the documents and the Certified True Copies of ID to National Crime Check (preferably by express post for quicker processing).
Want to know more before you begin? see our FAQs
Need help? contact National Crime Check on 1800 080 095